I'm a postdoc/researcher or RA (contractor). How can I access the Library?


As a visiting researcher (contractor), you can use library materials in the library only, and access online resources remotely. Physical books can not be issued.

In order to get access to online materials, you have to request your school's managers to submit a request to IT at https:\\helpdesk.nu.edu.kz.

Please see the attached instructions for your reference.


  • Last Updated Sep 15, 2023
  • Views 69
  • Answered By Reference Librarians

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0